Scotland was recently voted the most beautiful country in the world by Rough Guide readers, pipping Canada and New Zealand who came in at 2nd and 3rd respectively. Included in the main justifications given for their votes, visitors cited Scotland’s wild beaches, deep lochs and craggy castles as some of the key features. Including the wild beaches, driving along side the deep lochs and staying in the craggy castles, our Golden Circle package is the ultimate luxury romantic break in what is the most beautiful country in the world.
Over the years, we have been overjoyed to have already seen multiple marriage proposals taking place on our tours. If you thought that staying in castles, horse & carriage rides, luxury spa days, four poster beds, private boat and helicopter charters were only for royalty, then think again as all our clients are treated like royalty on their Lang Atholl tours of Scotland.
- Arrival in Edinburgh | Recuperation day | Reside in The Balmoral Hotel
- Castle’s Woodlands | Dinner at The Sandemans | Reside in Fonab Castle
- Cairngorms National Park | Reside in Boath House
- Inverness | Dornoch | Reside in Links House Hotel
- Scenic Northern Highland Drive | Reside in The Torridon
- Isle of Skye | Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park | Reside in Glencoe House
- Oban | McCaig’s Tower | Oban Distillery | Reside in Cameron House
- Glasgow | Culzean Castle | Travel South to Ballantrae | Reside in Glenapp Castle
- Return to Edinburgh | Dinner at No.1 Restaurant
You will arrive at Edinburgh International Airport where you will be greeted by your Lang Atholl representative who will escort you to the Balmoral Hotel located in the heart of the historical city of Edinburgh. It is a true landmark in the city providing guests with stunning views and warm Scottish hospitality.